Apr 182011
 

So I’ve been working on a robot…

I’ve succeeded at making it autonomous… kind of… well it works most of the time. Before about a week ago it was a big mess of wires. Then I etched a circuit board so that it wouldn’t be a big mess of wires. Then i realized that I swapped the headers on the motor controller board… so again… it is a big mess of wires. To fix this I’m going to make a patch board that swaps the headers again…

Read more…

 Posted by at 3:16 PM

 Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)


− 8 = zero

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>